Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Free motion quilting my scrappy HST quilt

My HST quilt top is basted. Time to get it quilted.

I picked a soft pink/peach fabric for the backing...it's quiet enough that it won't fight with all the design on the front.



The white thread and swirls aren't very visible on the front....
But they show up on the back.


It's about 3/4 of the way done...probably going to take a few day to complete. My back gets really tired if I try to do too much in one day. AND it's hot out...not the time of year to be buried under a 
quilt.

And when it gets too hot and I'm not quilting, I'm playing with my favorite little man, Henry.



No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...