Thursday, February 9, 2017

UFO #9 finished!

At Patchwork Times this month, the UFO to work on is number 9, which for me was this one above. This was a race to finish up since I had promised that it would be my brothers when it was finally finished and his birthday is Monday! He lives in Oregon and I'm in Michigan so that means it had to be finished yesterday so that I could mail it today on my way to work....talk about pressure! But that's what I need sometimes to finish up stuff....so It's on it's way. 
Check off #9.

So today after work I did a little stitching on my Scrappy Trip Around the World. I now have 26 of the 42 blocks I need....I may up that to 48 ...they're 10" blocks so 60"x70" or 60"x 80"....haven't decided.



And this will get a little attention tonight and tomorrow. It's an old quilt my daughter found but some of the Dresden fan pieces are just falling apart. 


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...