Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Working on Fancy Forest blocks

Today was a "Henry day" so Grandpa and I spent most of the day playing with Henry...but at nap time I had a chance to sew a little. 
I'm planning on making the large size of the Fancy Forest quilt. Sooooo...that means I need 8 of these cute little Hazel Hedgehog blocks and 16 Fancy fox blocks. I need to get stitching!
The fox is super simple and sews up quickly....the hedgehog takes quite a bit longer and has to be stitched very exactly to end up with the correct size at the finish. But both were fun and could possibly become a class I will teach in Charlevoix. 


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...