Friday, June 21, 2013

Little Traverse Bay Quilt Guild Show in Petoskey

 It's the last few minutes of day one at the quilt show here in Petoskey Michigan. This is our booth... Hearts to Holly Quilt Shop from Charlevoix. We did really well today. Lots of interest in the red and white block of the month. I did a demo using the Circle Savvy Ruler from Creative Grids. Sure makes doing Drunkard's Path EASY!
 Thought I would show you some of the quilts in the show.... I'll post some more tomorrow. The one above in red won SIX ribbons. A blue ribbon for the quilt, a blue ribbon for the quilter, Judges Choice for quilting, Judges choice for the quilt, Viewer's Choice for quilting and Viewer's Choice for the quilt. Congrats Jan!

This outdoor wall quilt was amazing! I don't usually go for this type but I absolutely loved this one.
 The blue quilt (above on the right) won best of show. Very nice work... I'll take a close-up tomorrow.
 A friend who's nickname is Chic, made this wall quilt. Perfect.
This quilt just spoke to me... It's not as large as I would like it but it was so striking... colors were wonderful... wish the camera could capture that better.
Lots more coming tomorrow.................

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...