Saturday, June 15, 2013

Flowers from my sweetie

Usually I post my quilts or projects I'm working on but today I thought I would post the flowers that were delivered to me at work. Aren't these pretty? They were sent to me by my husband.... he hasn't done that in YEARS! What a nice surprise.

I finished up another Mondo bag and will be taking it to my daughter tomorrow. If I remember, I'll take a picture of her with it.

Also finished a set of blue and white floral pillow cases for our bedroom. I'm switching from yellows to blue and white. We have a dark sand carpet so either works. Two days ago I made a bedskirt out of navy/royal. I also bought new lamps and because I didn't like the silver bottoms (but loved the aqua glass), I'm painting the base a navy blue and washing it with a gray blue. About all the rooms needs now is a throw pillow or two out of some kind of blue and white. When it's all finished, I'll take a picture of that too.

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...