Wednesday, June 26, 2013

And some more Petoskey Michigan Quilt Show


Here's some more pictures from the Little Traverse Bay Quilt Guild show in Petoskey Michigan... last weekend. I still haven't figured out how to get the close-ups off my camera's memory... haven't found a cord to transfer them to the computer... maybe when I get to Traverse City this weekend, I'll find one. In the meantime... enjoy!










 This one above is a friend's quilt... she used Kaffe fabrics and calls it her "porch" quilt... very soft and pretty!
 This booth was set up as a memorial to a quilter that passed away this past year.  A few of the quilters in our guild finished up some of her UFOs.
Check out the dollhouse quilt! It was adorable... and I love the apple core quilt. That's on my "someday" list.

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...