Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day. Al and I will be celebrating Mother's Day AND his birthday. I am taking him out for his favorite breakfast...Cracker Barrel of course.

These tulips that are brightening my dining area are from my neighbor who got them for Mother's day from her daughter. She left to on a trip out west and didn't want to throw these away. Aren't they pretty?
Al and I were out in the garden last night and picked a bunch of asparagus. He would like to make scrambled eggs with them ... and then we have one more SMALL addition to those eggs.... I found ONE morel mushroom. I think it's past the season but this one was just peeking out of the grass as we were taking our walk last night.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Happy Mothers Day to you... and a very happy birthday to Al!!!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...