Wednesday, June 15, 2011

AND the winner is.....

I did the draw this morning, for my pattern and the FQ, using a random name generator... that was fun :)
The winner is:
VROOMAN'S QUILTS!!!
Send me an email letting me know which pattern you would like. The choices are: Molly's Quilt (a beginner baby sized quilt, tacked and turned), Chopped 9 Patch Placemat pattern (makes 4 modern ones at once without binding or hand sewing), or the Tea Bag Tote (a tiny tote that holds tea/coffee/sugar packs in your purse.. also perfect size for doggie snacks or a pacifier). I'll mail your pattern and a pretty "Sunkissed" FAT QUARTER off to you as soon as I hear from you. Email: northerndeb@ymail.com
CONGRATS!!!!!

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for making my morning! I sent you my info - thank you for hosting a fun give away.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...