Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making a movie in Charlevoix...


We have a film crew making a movie in Charlevoix. Tonight they are burning a house as part of the filming. This is house...sniff, sniff... It's kind of cute, don't you think? I have a soft spot for old homes.. I have albums FULL of pictures of them. I love the porches, the pillars, the screen doors.. EVERYTHING!
So tonight at midnight, it's going to be torched. Al and I will be there to take some pictures (if I don't fall asleep in my chair). I'll post them tomorrow if they come out.

3 comments:

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

I love Charlevoix! My parents used to own a condo on the channel. I loved watching the boats come and go. It is a beautiful house... so sad that it is going to be torched!

Scrapatches said...

Awwww ... that looks like a house that was once very loved ... sorry to hear that it shall be torched ... but at least it goes out in a blaze of glory ... hope the film is a very memorable one ... ;-) Pat

Beeshebags said...

How exciting for you....not that the lovely old house is being burnt down, but that a movie is being made where you live. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hugs Naomi

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...