Tuesday, January 12, 2010


What a BEAUTIFUL place! We were in Sedona and Flagstaff Arizona today... wandering around checking out the awesome views. Lots of snow in this area... at least in the mountains. The temps were very mild once we got to the town of Sedona. I hit the local quilt shop of course. I found a few VERY good things. The first was a blue/purple snow flake fabric that I have searched EVERYWHERE for. They only had 30" left on the bolt but at least I have some. (Rebecca, do you need any more?)Then I found 2 cute 30's prints for the swap on BC. Finally bought a few yards of a white solid fabric. It's a Kona and the color is SNOW! Perfect :)

Al and I have arrived in Phoenix and are relaxing at a coffee shop that will probably become my home away from home ... they have free internet and the yummy cookies. (I still have a few of the ones Jenell made for me but they are going FAST!) She made some with crushed peppermint candies in them that are SO GOOD! They weather here is a beautiful 72 degrees. Can't complain about that at all.


1 comment:

Rebecca P said...

How beautiful that view is, wish I was riding with you.
Wow, you found the snowflake fabric, good for you. Thank you for asking, but I'm fine with what you sent. I have the binding on, just need to take the time to hand sew it down.
Looking forward to more pictures of your trip.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...