Monday, November 23, 2009

Making EASY Half Square Triangles for a quilt

Maybe it's just me, but I just love these Speed Grids! I found this one at a resale shop and thought I would give it a try. WOW! It's so easy! I haven't ever noticed these in the quilt shops but I'm sure they must still sell them. I had to make 64 HSTs to make to finish up a border on a quilt that is on my UFO list. I put it off because I was dreading these. But, boy, this was easy...


I was thinking that if I've never noticed this tool before, maybe there are others that haven't seen it :)



1 comment:

Rebecca P said...

What a cool tool!! That method looks better than Thangles where you have to tear paper away. Hum, will have to do some searching on the web.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...